October Challenge.. Scaring away the pounds!!!!

Amy_Baggett
on 9/30/09 9:39 am - Monterey, TN

OK, so I've not done a challenge in a few months, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and thought I see if anyone wanted to join me in scaring off a few pounds???? 

I would love to be able to loose 10 pounds by then end of October, I might be biting off more than I can chew, but I'm going to try! 

Anyone want to join me in this October challenge???  Just post how much you wanna loose and let us all work together to support and encourage each other in our journeys!   Ya'll have been so wonderful for me and to me, and I want to repay the favors now that I'm back up and running (well slow jog right now, but running is next!)

So...    what is your goal for October?

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/09 10:17 am - Sevierville, TN
I've never done a challenge before because I think it would upset me not to get to my goal in time but maybe if I set a reasonable goal I can make it. I will try to lose 7 pounds by the end of October. Things have slowed down a lot for me since my 6 months surgiversary. So, I will give it a try and see how it goes. Put me down for 7 pounds. I am 7 pounds from onderland.
Karen
jharrington8172
on 9/30/09 1:12 pm - Hermitage, TN
My weight loss has slowed down since my 6th month surgiversary as well.   Currently I am 252 and I would like to loose 7 pounds to put me at 245.   That will put me 15 pounds above my goal at 8 months out.  

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Most Active
Recent Topics